CLAN HAVOC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN HAVOC

This is the clan Havoc's forum. It's for both members and guests who wish to join.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye for now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlenIV

Goodbye for now Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye for now   Goodbye for now EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Well guys it was fun and I enjoyed being part of Havoc but I feel I am no longer doing any good or being of use to the community besides ensuring it support in a team speak. Not only that but I am not having fun any more all of Havoc has moved on to games that to be honest I am not interested in and have no intention to buy. I feel like there is no place for me in the direction that Havoc is moving. Also, while we do have servers on games I do own those servers are only populated once in a blue moon and ever rarer by actual Havoc members. While I did enjoy myself I do not see myself being able to keep up with you guys any longer, say that I probably wont leave for good I may return if I am needed and if there is ever a group of people playing on servers of games I currently own or I do buy a game we do play or if I am needed for something. For now however, I don't see this happening so for now I say goodbye and good luck.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CLAN HAVOC :: Discussion :: General disscusion Cafe-
Jump to: